1. Resident Select™ Pty Ltd ("Resident Select™") is the sole owner of the copyright of the product and the user may not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of Resident Select™’s products.
2. The user may not offer any of Resident Select™’s products whether modified or not for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent of Resident Select™.
3. Resident Select™ does not guarantee that any specific results will be achieved by using its product. No advice or information, written or oral given by Resident Select™, its employees or agents can be viewed as a warranty of any kind. In no event shall Resident Select™ be held liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product.
5. The product provided by Resident Select™ is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and are used at the user’s own risk. No warranties related to the product are made, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Resident Select™ makes no warranties that its services will not be interrupted or will be error free. Resident Select™ does not guarantee that any specific results will be achieved by using its product. No piece of advice or information, written or oral, given by Resident Select™, its employees or agents may be viewed as a warranty of any kind. In no event shall Resident Select™ be held liable for any damages including, but not limited, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product.
7. The name and trademark of Resident Select™ who is the copyright holder of the product may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the product without the specific prior permission of Resident Select™. Title to copy write in the product and any associated documentation will at all times remain with Resident Select™.
8. Resident Select™ shall not be held liable for delays in information delivery, loss or destruction of information or other damages experienced by users of the product. Resident Select™ shall not be liable as a result of updating, adding, changing and/or deleting in part or in whole the contents including the suspension or cessation of the product.
9. All information and reports contained and presented within the product is supplied and entered by the user who warrants same to be accurate and reliable. Resident Select™ does not guarantee its accuracy and the user is responsible for accuracy of such information.
10. The user and the third parties are responsible for making their own decision about the accuracy, reliability and the correctness of the information contained within the product. For this purpose the user warrants and shall ensure that each user waives and releases Bond Select™ to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the product or information contained therein. Resident Select™ does not accept any liability for any injury loss or damage incurred by reliance on the information provided in the product or incorporated into the product by reference.
12. Resident Select™ provides absolutely no guarantee or warranty for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness, credibility, suitability, usefulness, commercial value, non violation of intellectual property rights, execution of obligations by third parties, misinformation or product services or rights provided by the user or a third party.
13. Users of the product shall bear the liability of whether or not to trust the content provided through the product and whether or not to act on such information. Resident Select™ shall bear absolutely no liability for the results of any and all conduct by users based on the use and or referencing of the content of the product. Additionally, any complaint, claims or disputes involving the contents of the product shall be resolved between the user and third party concerned and Resident Select™ shall have no involvement in the matter whatsoever.
Exclusion of Moratorium Legislation
14. All Moratorium Legislation and regulations which may now or hereafter be in force and all relief and protection conferred thereby, thereunder so far as same can be and are hereby expressly excluded waived and negatived.